Bamboozled


The above poster, I designed, oh, about a decade ago, made it on this website’s top 50 posters list. My buddy Qwan forwarded me this link, asking if anything I had designed showed up on this site. And low and behold there it was. So, it is kind of nice to be recognized by a blog that purports, "to showcasing the best artists, graphic designers, illustrations, short and longform films, architecture, photography, fashion, music and gadgets". And no, I have never met Spike Lee.

I did this for 1124 Design Advertising. There is also another version, where a racist picaninny character was used instead of the actors (visit www.sfkgd.com to view this one), but that version was banned in the New York Daily Times. The one above, was actually an alternate version and somehow deemed less racist than the original picaninny version. Regardless, it was a privilege to work on this project and actually have something printed. And yeah, it would have been nice to meet Spike Lee.